yep love your 12 for 12. i just need to get half of my film developed to post mine. i really did do it i promise. it just happened to fall on a day we were at california adventure.
Hey Michelle, M-I-L gave me the website, love the blog thing, you are so hip! I am so proud of all you are doing! Keep up the good work and I miss you and the family terribly already! Now I can be a mail order customer, eh? Sandy Devine Oconomowoc, WI
4 comments:
Great job on the 12 for 12 wish I had done it Oh well there is July
YAY Michelle! Great job on the 12 of 12! Now, lets see how often you post, like you have time for a blog! HA!
yep love your 12 for 12. i just need to get half of my film developed to post mine. i really did do it i promise. it just happened to fall on a day we were at california adventure.
Hey Michelle,
M-I-L gave me the website, love the blog thing, you are so hip! I am so proud of all you are doing! Keep up the good work and I miss you and the family terribly already! Now I can be a mail order customer, eh?
Sandy Devine
Oconomowoc, WI
Post a Comment