I know I need to update my blog more. Its been a busy week but I anticipate this next week to be even more so. I taught my 20 in 3 class Saturday and it went well. It was my first time doing double page layouts. For some reason thats hard for me. But the girls were fabulous. We had fun. I will be repeating the class in August. I'll put a sneak peak of some of the pages up in a couple of days.
Ive almost got the Autism Awareness event all scheduled. Heres what I have so far.
Thursday August 20th-
10am- class taught by me- still finishing it up but will have it in store and onsite within a couple of days.
1pm- a mini album made of wood. Taught by Kim Hesson.
5-9pm Panel of experts. we will have an occupational, speech, and music therapist there to answer questions. We will also have a representative from Autism speaks along with parents who live with autism everyday. We will have a fun make-n-take also for everyone.
Friday the 21st-
10am Kim Kesti has created an adorable book out of daisey ds paper, and maya roads coffee chipboard album.
1pm-Ally Landy is teaching a fun book. I havnt seen it yet but I know it will be adorable.
5-midnight Crop. $25 filled with great giveaways, and make n takes. Ive seen some of the giveaways, you wont be disappointed.
Saturday
10am- Make a work of art for your wall using a fun tecgnique. Taught by Susan Keuter.
1pm- Make a wish and join Carlene Federer in creating a way cute wish box. I love it.
5-11:30 final crop. $25. Raffle drawing will be held at 7pm also at the store. But dont worry you do not have to be present to win.
Lets make this a great event and help with research for much needed cause.
So Ive had a lot of time to think today. Ive been sick in bed for the majority of it. I dont like being sick. Like most people. I just have too many things to do. But i do need to slow down so my body doesnt give out. Well Im ready for a new week to start. Lots to look forward to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment