I had to get my plugs in for my classes. Now I'll really blog. Ive been thinking alot latley about whats really important in life. I feel like my priorities get a little out of wack sometimes. I miss my kiddos. Just hanging out with them. They really are a fun bunch. Ok, so theres 3, is that a bunch? Anyway, they are good kids. They are the reason behind me starting this whole scrapbooking thing anyway.
And I miss my wonderful sister. I hate that shes so far away. She really is my idol.
So my kids and I were playing tag, running around the house, and I ran into an entertainment center door. My leg has 2 huge knots in it and is turning black and blue as we speak. The casualties of tag. But it was a good giggle. It helped my mood.
Looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow. I tried this morning but couldnt sleep past 7:30. I havnt been up that early for a long time. It was nice. Peaceful. I actually made a list. Kim would be proud. And I actually got things done on it. I must say it is kind of satisfying crossing something off. Makes me feel like Ive accomplished things. Why didnt I do this before? It may become a regular occurance. Who knows maybe one day Ill become organized! Or maybe not.But its a start.
My stomach is grumbling, off to get a snack at the absolute worst time they say to eat. But thats me. Coke in my veins and eating habits that stink. What can I say?
Late
Tuesday, June 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment