Thursday, June 22, 2006

The sound of NOTHING!!!

Ok so it has to be 1:00 in the morning for my house to be peaceful, but oh its so nice. No tv blaring, no kids fighting, no phones ringing. Just quiet. And Im going to enjoy it while I can.

It seems that my goal to go to bed earlier might become one of those new year resolutions things that I can never seem to keep. But I have 6 more months to work up to it. Last night I tried to go to bed but had so many things running through my head that I came out and sat in my big comfy chair with my soft fluffy blanket and worked on the computer until almost 3am. Crazy I know. I honestly dont know how people like Heidi Swapp do as much as they do. I am envious.

So much happening so little time to prepare. Our Autism week is looking good. Ive seen a couple of the projects and they are just to adorable. Heres who teaching. Kim Kesti, Ally Landy, Carlene Federer, Susan Keuter, Kim Hesson, and myself. Keep your eyes peeled because the samples should all be at the store in the next few days.

Ill be posting sneak peaks of my classes in the next few days for the month of July. A couple of really fun things coming up. Be sure to check them out.

Peace out ya'll


1 comment:

Hafiz said...

Lolz..Interesting blog here.it got addicted on reading it..Keep it up..leave some comment too at my blog Hafiz89..wanna have ur words on it...:P take care...hafiz