Oh boy has it been a busy Monday. I havnt felt this tired on a Monday for a long time. I did get alot done however. Thats a good feeling.
I started a new project last night that is turning out way cute. Its out of the fun new cactus pink paper. Ok so the paper is not brand new but its new to me. Its becomeing one of my favs fast. I just love the colors. Ill post it in a few days when it gets finished.
I just want to send a quick HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my dear father in law. Hes always there for us and I love him tons. My dd just loves him to death too. We are lucky to have you Papa Jim.
A big Thanks goes out to those wonderful ladies who posted info on the autism event on the blogs. Every bit of advertisment helps.
Monday, July 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
The biggest hearts I have met all belong to those that scrapbook...like you.
Post a Comment