Sunday, August 13, 2006

Its been too long!

Ok Ok so Im a terrible blogger.

Heres what been happening. Hubby went out of town this past weekend and left me to dog sit one of his friends dog. At first I was a little peeved. I have TWO dogs already and they drive me batty sometimes. But Baeya is an adorable dog who I do not want to give back. Ive never said that before. She is just so cuddily and cute.






Im getting ready for my wallart class on Thursday. I love the way it turned out. Heres a sneak peak. Its a 2 foot by 2 foot wooden square just like what we have hanging on the wall at the store. You will get to pick out your own patterned paper and its only $32. Call by Wednesday night to reserve your space.





Ok, My life is boring. Just the way I like it. I will post again soon. Goodnight

2 comments:

sherry said...

Michelle,
Those are the absolute perfect colors for my living room. It is like you were in my room. Can't wait for the class

Kim said...

okay since when is your life boring?