
I meet a fun gal the other day at the store that was so cute. It was her first time in our liitle store and was so excited about all of our fun classes. I promised her I would post a sample from "Patterned Mania" being held on Thursday Septmber 28th from 6-9pm. Heres a sneak peak Amy;)

My zoo seems to be doing ok. Master Luke is growing. Hes also getting to be a big terd!!! Bitting and chewing everything. Thank goodness for bitter apple spray.


Heres a funny picture of Luke and Jasmine(the bunny). Luke thinks shes a chew toy.

My allergies arent so bad lately with her. I must be building up a slight resistance. But I am worried about my son. Weve had to start his advair inhaler again(which is normal for this time of year) But I just hope shes not making it worse. Ill need to keep a close eye out for that.
Convention is next week. Im getting nervous but excited. It should be fun.
Memory Trends is 33 days away. Vegas here we come.



3 comments:
good to see you updating!
OH MY GOLLY GEE GOODNESS! That picture of Luke is amazing! I wanna kiss on his sweet cheeks! I'm not taking that funny bunny off your hands, but I'll take that pup anytime!
love the puppy pics!
Post a Comment