Thanks everyone for the wonderful birthday wishes. You guys are too sweet. I had a good day all in all. I worked for a few hours, then ordered dinner in. It was nice. I got lots of fun gifts. A crockpot cookbook, a Hilary Weeks cd(love her music), an awesome puzzle piece necklace from my sis, a beautiful pendant from dear friends, an outfit, earings, a basket of bath and body works brown sugar and fig stuff, and a gorgeous 3 circle pendant from dh. I think I racked it in this year. Oh I forgot to mention that my 11th wedding anniversary was on the 16th. I had been away at convention and then worked the store that night so I didnt get to see dh. But to my surprise he showed up at work with my dd and a dozen red roses and a sonic coke with extra ice. What a great day.
I taught "A Star is Born" tonight. It was fun. I must say I have the best "students" ever. They make each and every class so much fun.
Kim is getting closer to revealing the big surprise. Some great funky finds. But watch closely there are only a certain number available. October 1st is just around the corner.
Ive been thinking alot lately about the way I scrap. Its changed so much over the years. But the one thing I still have trouble with is journaling. Telling the story or emotion behind the photos. So I made this way cute composition book at CKC Phoenix with Katherine Brooks and Im going to put up weekly journaling challenges. It may be something simple or something a little more deep. Are you all game? Ill post a new topic every Thursday night. So heres #1
A simple one to start-
What makes you happy now. Simple right.
This is for my kids. I am bad and do not scrap myself at all. I want to change that. I want my kids and grand kids and great grand kids to look back at my books and know me for who I am now. At age 30. So there you go. If you scrap a page using your journaling or if you just want to share, email me at michelle@devinememories.net and Ill post it here. Hope you guys play along. I need all the help I can get with journaling.
Happy writing!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
oh okay i guess i can play along!
hey what's this big secret your talking about? who did you say was revealing it? am i supposed to know something about this?
Post a Comment