I was surfing through blogs tonight and came across this.
I know its been a month since his passing but what a great man. It made me think, with tears in my eyes, have I done enough? Will I ever do enough. Will I ever be a hero to someone? Then it occured to me that we all are heroes to someone. Wether we fight for human rights, fight to save animals, cure diseases, or some thing as simple as reading a book to a child. So with this new year coming up I will try to be that kind of person. The kind of person who shows love to others through the everyday things I do.
I just wanted to share my thoughts with all of you and share with you one of my many heroes. Dr. Bernard Rimland. He will never be forgotten for his research, persistance, and strides in the autism community.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment