Saturday, December 09, 2006

Time sure does fly!

Im snuggling here with my darling Jenna watching "How to eat fried worms", her new favorite movie. It is pretty cute. I always did love the book. I think I have read it to my boys at least 5 times. In the meantime all 3 boys are gaming on the computers. Tanner is screaming which is our sign hes been on too long. Now hes screaming louder because Paul is turning off his computer and telling him to cool off. Ya, just another Saturday in the Devine house.

Ive got a few finishing touches to put on the calendar class for this coming up Saturday. For some reason my creative juices have not been flowing. Barely sprinkling I would have to say. I need some inspiration.

This week on Wednesday the 13th I am teaching my Christmas brag book. Its only $12.It has 4 tags inside that pull out for photos or journaling. This makes a great gift for grandparents, teachers, or friends. Heres a look. Sign ups end Tuesday night by 5pm. "Call the store today. 480-813-2093






For you dog lovers out there, heres an updated picture of my baby Master Luke. Hes almost 5 months old now and a monster!!! He is going to be as big as a horse. But he is my puppy.



And no Amy you cant take him. But you can take the 2 new ferrits Paul brought home the other day. No tears will be shed from me over that one.


Upcoming events to watch for


Fun classes are coming up in January. My favorite is going to be the altered door. Thats right. A door. Im going to hang it above my bed. Watch for the sample. There are only 6 spaces available due to space limitations. The class fee will be $75. That includes the door.
In February the 2foot by 2foot altered wall art will be offered again. Just in time for Valentines Day.
March is going to be our annual Autism awareness fundraiser. We are working on getting great classes lined up and awesome raffle baskets.
CK convention comes to Mesa in April. Devine memories has 3 great projects we will be teaching. "Simple pleasures" by Kim, "Celebrate lifes moments" by Sandy, and my class is "Circle of dates." Registration begins January 17th.

Busy busy. I will be eating and sleeping scrappbooking projects. But who can complain about that.

Off to help Jenna make some hot cocoa with mini marshmellows. I cant resist that so until next time.

2 comments:

Michele said...

Oh your puppy is adorable, and I can't wait to see him in person...thanks for posting...it makes me feel less far away.
One L

Kim said...

love the picture of you and master luke! i better see that on page here soon! your creative juices will be back before you know it! mine apparently left me yesterday! so what am i to do for today?