Sunday, February 04, 2007

Classes

So this will be a semi boring post just updating on classes.

Thursday February 8th from 6:30-8:30pm I will holding my "Love album" class once again. Just in time for Valentines day. This 6x9 1/2 chipboard album is filled with glitter, ribbons, diamond dust, and bling. Perfect for showing that someone special how much you care. Class fee is $26 and includes all materials. Basic tool kit and adhesive still need to be brought to class.



There is limited spaces so call today. 480-813-2093

Follow the leader is also around the corner. This month Kim and I have created fun layouts using transperancies, hand sewing, paint, and more. Join our friendly game of follow the leader scrapbook style Tuesday Fbruary 13th 6-8pm. heres a peak at my layout.




Ok here a better peak at the upcoming convention class in Mesa April 20th and 21st "Sparkling Elements". I will be using a fun new paper line The paper element. I LOVe these paper. We will be using the fruit line along with all my favorite bling embellishments. Glitter paint, jewels, diamond dust, embossing, and more. Class fee is only $19. To register head over to creating keepsakesand register today.




Later tonight or tomorrow Ill post all the fun stuff we saw and did at CHA last week. Thers so much. But my little diva is calling and who can refuse that sweet little voice

No comments: