Wednesday, May 09, 2007

There is Hope

HOPE. In this world today sometimes that simple word gets lost. But today while watching Oprah I found hope again. Not so much for me but for the world in general. Hope that there are truley GOOD people out there who show unconditional love for people they dont even know. For babies and young girls in trouble. This woman Debbe started an organization 10 years ago called project cuddle A nonprofit organization ran out of her home commited to saving abandoned babies and helping scared mothers who for what ever reasons felt alone. Her organization has saved over 500 babies. My eyes just filled with tears. What a feel good topic. What an inspiration. This is the role model I want for my daughter. For my sons.

4 comments:

sherry said...

I watched Oprah last nite and was amazed and humbled by the stories and people. Wasn't that amazing what 1 peron could accomplish!

Kim said...

wow i better see if i have that tivo-ed! i would love some feel good time right now!

Sandy . . . Mom, Grandma, Sister, and Friend said...

Michelle . . . you have such a wonderful way with words . . . you made me cry! Love you! Mom

Joelle Dolce Bebe said...

awwwwe Your mom just made me cry. Thaks for spreading the hope... I hope to see that show too. Thank you for sharing. XO