Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Too much

Too much has been going on this past week. Luke(my dog) had knee surgery, kids started school, Paul had hand surgery, and more. ARGHHHH! Does it ever mellow out?

The Autsim Speaks/SARC walk is coming up. It is November 4th at Tempe town lake. We have a team started. Click here to join our team or to make a donation. We would love to walk with you:) Keep your eyes open for upcoming events in October, such as a silent auction of some awesome artwork by incredibly talented artists. When I get more details Ill share.

Later Gators

2 comments:

sherry said...

Wow Michelle you have had some week!!!!
I definately will be there with you in Nov looking forward to it and I bet we can get Colleen and my daughter and grandkids to join in too Great cause and fun to boot

Michele said...

Wish I could walk with you...hope everyone recovers from their surgeries. Take care.
One L