Ya. Thats what I said. Omaha, Nebraska is a cool town. The buildings are amazing. Photo op around every corner down at the Old Market. Way cool. But I didnt go to Omaha to take photos, I went to attend Silver Bella. An amzing time, amazing instructors, and amazing artists. ALL over the place. I got to meet
Rebecca Sowers, Candice Carpenter,
Jennifer Paganeli,
Jenny Heid and Aaron Nieradka,
Pam Garrison,
Carolyn Peeler again,
Teresa Mcfayden again, and many other fabulous ladies. I also meet a new BFF Melissa Heid. Shes one cool chick that caused all kinds of ruccus with
Kim and I the last day. The amazing Beth Quinn who I think, if all works out, will be coming to teach at the store. You do not want to miss a class with her. She does awesome jewlery and art. Keep your eyes open for her. Enjoy some pics of the fabulous event. If you want to hear all about it join me for one of my upcoming classes. Just check out the calendar and pick one.












4 comments:
you are fast chica! way ahead of the game! love all the photos! so if i want to hear more about omaha should i come take a class??? :)
had a blast!
Great photos Michelle and I will get to hear all about it tonight at class Yeah.
Don't ya love my part of the country??? Sometimes I miss it too much
Sherry
I love one day at a time....that's what I do .....no wonder I like you soooo much ...we are linked up girlfriend...Jennifer
hey girl !! i definitely want to come teach for you !!! love all your photos !
take care,
beth
www.bethquinndesigns.com
Post a Comment