Saturday, December 29, 2007

Loads of kits

I know, dont fall over. It only takes me about a month to update this thing called a blog. But here I go.



Christmas was great. My kids were all just tickled about their gifts. Im always so worried that they will be disappointed. But Santa was good to them ;) I absolutley LOVE this time of year but there is always a sense of relief when its over. Another year down.

But now the work starts. My mom and I signed up to teach at 5 CKCs this year. Houston, Mesa, Ft. Lauderdale, Phoenix, and Seattle. We are each doing 3 classes. Thats a lot of kits. 1800 each about. Yikes!!! Here are some pics of my projects.



"A Family Thing"



"Create Banner"



"My House"

If you plan on attending any of those CKCs come visit me. This Saturday the 5th I am doing a preview of the Create Banner. Its only $10. Yep thats it. Youll get to be my ginney pigs however. I like to do these run throughs to make sure things go smoothly the day of convention.

Well I promise to post soon. We have an awesome event planned for March that I will be giving all the details for.

Happy New Year!!!

No comments: