
My babies are growing up so fast. I used to want them to grow up but now Im wishing it was 5 years ago.
But here are some proud mama moments
My oldeset recieved an award at his 6th grade graduation the other day. Only 6 students recieved this award out of 132 students. It was a totall surprise. He also received straight As on his report card. I am sure proud of him. He is such an awesome kid. To bad hes entering puberty ;(
Next my 10 year old son made it into ELP. He is sooo excited. Hes dancing around saying we need to celebrate with a special dinner to Chilis. He has come such a long way.
Then theres the diva. She gradusted kindergarten the other day. They sang cute songs, wore red graduate hats, and she said she wanted to be a dentist when she grows up.
Im so glad to be slowing down a bit to hang out with them this summer. August will come too soon with junior high and all.

On the store front be sure to check out our sale on Monday. Theres tons of great deals and incentives and discounts through out the store.
Also May 31st is the altered cabinet door class. I know I said I was done but I brought it back after many requests. There are still opening so sign up today!! Or tomorrow. We are closed today:)



1 comment:
Post a Comment