Back a few months ago around Easter time I had been asked to donate a photo session for our school fundraiser. I was really nervous because I am not a professional photographer. I take friends family photos around the holidays and of course submit my kids to daily photo torture. So I was really nervous when Erica Called me up and said she won the session. But I scheduled it and off we went. This summer sun however, was being stubborn and decided to actually start setting 20 minutes later than the night before. Then it took its sweet time to get to a position I felt semi comfortable with. WE ARE TALKING 7:30pm PEOPLE. Yikes!!! Ok so enough for my excuses. They turned out alright beside some with funky lighting. But even some of those were keepers.






They were are cute family. I hope they dont mind thier faces planted all over my blog. I just had to share. You photographers out there dont be too harsh but im always open to tips;)
Peace out all!
2 comments:
They turned out wonderful!!!
Great pictures! It looks like it was a fun session!
I love your new blog Michelle!
Post a Comment