
Theres a lot of pieces you cannot see still. But soon. Just a few more days. I'm having fun with this. I will tell you that it is an advent calendar.
I also started a new book. The traveling pants book #2. I like this series. Its a fun read. I looked for twilight yesterday but the store was out. Surprise. They only had #2 and 3. That will be my next book. I ordered it online so I dont have to go out in this awful heat searching.
The other day I went to my friend Annette's house for a swim party. The pool was packed with kids, CRAZY kids. It was fun. Us moms got to sit and chat about women stuff while the kids ate and played. I tell you theres nothing like good friends, fatening food, and laughing kids. It was a good day. Heres some cute photos.
Heres my cutey. Floating away
Also check this out. And Vote for me;)
Later Gators



7 comments:
I have insomnia a LOT! And usually once I am awake I don't go back to sleep. I like to think its our creative minds never resting :)
I laughed about "your" campaign!
That was funny!
That link was hilarious! :)
Tina
It was SO good to hear from you!!! Your kids are growing so fast, I see Jenna sometimes at JoAnn's, she is so beautiful! The store website looks good!
Try tylenol PM I can't travel without it! Rarely do I need it at home but it does not give you that hung over feeling in the morning, worried try 1/2 first.
You campaign is a riot. Debbie Clifton
You can have my vote1 ;)
You totally need to buy that shirt. :) I guess you can be like me. haha
hows your insomnia? is it better?
Post a Comment