Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Projects, Projects, and more to come

I joined a summer tag swap. The smaller is for the swap the larger I made for a friend who allowed me to use this great picture of her mom and aunt playing ping pong. I love this picture. The shower caps alone are awesome.



Heres a new project that I started yesterday. It just hit me and its falling in place nicely. I still have some work to do, some goodies to add, then I will be teaching it at the store Thursday August 28th.


I will have my Creativity in Bloom project DONE and up in store by Friday. Ill post it here also. Im also busy making aprons for each and every attendee of CIB. They are turning out VERY cute if I may say so.

I got the kids new teacher information in the mail. Schools creeping up on us. Im ready for it to start. My kids, NOT so much.

Today is also my moms birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM. If you see her tell her to have a good one. She really deserves it.

Well off to make dinner (Little Ceasars pizza) hehe.

3 comments:

Sparklinbecks said...

Hello my talented friend!

Those projects are fantastic!! I bet the aprons are great too! You never cease to amaze me with your creativity :)

Michele said...

I can't wait to see all your projects! Tell your mom I said Happy Birthday! You never cease to amaze me either!

SOINSPIRED said...

I LOVE that photo on your tag. How great is that? Love your project too.