I wore the shirt to my meeting and everyone loved it! In fact, I ended up giving the Queen of the Crop to my friend at work who just had twins (so now has 6 kids!) and she loved it. I just thought it was fitting to give it to her:)
Those are awesome tees! I might have to order them for business tees! Can you put bgbjewelry on the back? Can't wait for the event...I just bought the Mesa Tax Lic. Everything is coming together.
6 comments:
oooohhh... I like that one too! Can you put a saying in the heart??
You're right that one is too cute...these T's are just so "devine"...;)
I wore the shirt to my meeting and everyone loved it! In fact, I ended up giving the Queen of the Crop to my friend at work who just had twins (so now has 6 kids!) and she loved it. I just thought it was fitting to give it to her:)
I really like this one ;) I will stop by soon... I know I've been a little MIA for awile! Still love you guys tho!
So cute Michelle! It's Melanie! How are you! It's been forever!
Those are awesome tees! I might have to order them for business tees! Can you put bgbjewelry on the back?
Can't wait for the event...I just bought the Mesa Tax Lic. Everything is coming together.
Post a Comment