If you havn't checked out their blogs do so. Candice has a timeless style that I just LOVE. I was so lucky to have her come teach at the store this past March, not so lucky however, I didnt get to take her class. But one day I will. I have boughten kits from her and she just jams all kinds of fun stuff in them. And Elsie appeals to my funkier side. LOVE her style too. So carefree and funky.
Who inspires you? There are so many talented artists out there I cant begin to name them all.
Its a busy week for me coming up. Getting ready for Phoenix CK convention. I hope to see a lot of you there.



2 comments:
If I bring you a tshirt, would you be able to put your vinyl stamp on it? Willing to pay and need another one as my friend is loving the one I gave her! Would love to take one of your classes but I am a newbie and have no clue what the typical tools are you need to bring:) Steph
I know you are super busy this week, but i put the video clip of the vma's of the jonas brothers singing "lovebug" on my blog just for you. Maybe sunday night as you are winding down you can watch it:)
Post a Comment