Monday, October 20, 2008

Cute family



I had the privilege of taking this cute families photos tonight. The light escaped me much quicker than anticipated so I was kinda bumbed about that. We went to her moms house that is this way cute older house that was moved from downtown Mesa about 30 years ago to a big green lot with a wishing well and fruit trees. I could take photos there all day. But here is a couple of photos. These triplets are a year old now. I got to take their pictures last year when a smile was from gas. Now look at these giggly cuties. Thanks Joyce.  You guys are always a joy! I am playing with some new actions I bought a while ago. I just love Photoshop. So many fun things can be done. ( Blogger wont let me up load the family photo, but arent these babies cute!)

2 comments:

dhillman said...

Triplets! How fun! Sounds like I would love to see that house, sounds like my kind of place. Great photos, I have photoshop elements and have been having so much fun with that too

rich and steph said...

How adorable!! I still need to see if you have any time left for family pictures for christmas. I am such the procrastinator!! Your photoshop looks like fun. Anything that can make me look younger an prettier is a boost to me:) I will stop by and get the shirt when we are both home at the same time!