Available now! Kits will ship next day, completed banner within 2 days. There are a very limited amount of banners so do not wait. Put your order in Here.




On a different note, we had a BLAST at High School Musical 3. I loved the music and the junk yard number was great. The Boys are back I think it was. Those boys can dance. and yes Mr. Efron is way cute. (dont worry he just plays a teenager. He is over 18 in real life) The girls were dancing in their seats and Amy and I couldn't help but wiggle a little bit to the music.

Heres the girls doing their best pose. They are really growing up too fast. Its hard to believe my baby is almost 7. WOW!
Well off to do homework with kiddos. I dont know why however, Tanner and Jadens math is a thing of history for me. I cant remember how to do any of it. Thank goodness Tanners a smart one. Hes good on his own and he helps Jaden for me. Before long I wont be able to figure out Jennas work. Makes me feel not so smart. Ughhh!
Hasta



1 comment:
love the banner!!
cute picture of the girls at hsm3!
Post a Comment