Saturday, November 15, 2008

Bad Bad Blogger....


Again! I have been a really bad blogger again. Life just gets too busy. So much has been going on as usual, but the biggest, most exciting thing right now is the new movie coming out called TWILIGHT! If you havn't heard of it crawl out from under your rock and go buy the novel. It ROCKS! Ask just about anyone who has read the series. 

My crazy yet awesome friend Heather is a twilight fanatic and decided it would be soooo much fun to rent out a whole theater and fill it with friends to watch this much anticipated movie. What a great idea. She has asked me to help her get all the details taken care of so for the last week I have been making shirts, bracelets, necklaces, pillow cases, vinyl decals, tags for the 30 plus giveaways she is doing, and helping in any other way she needs. What a HUGE undertaking. But she has planned it well and it should be a fun fun night. If you happen to be one of the 295 people attending I cant wait to party with you and drool over Edward. Hehe! 

Here is a sneak peak for you front rowers. You get to be entered into a separate drawing for being good sports and sitting in front. There are 2 bracelets and a necklace up for grabs. Odds are pretty good for you 22 people in the front row. 


I am super excited and just cant wait. I loved the series and hope the movie does it justice. 

I also just finished up a special project that is so dear to my heart. I cant wait to share that all with you soon. A few more weeks. Im so not good with secrets. :( 



4 comments:

Maija said...

Yeah- crazy WONDERFUL!!

Shannon Roberts said...

WHY wasn't I invited! And I wanna see all that you made! I sure hope you have been picture happy!!
Bsnboys@msn.com

Chelley said...

So cute and I am so excited to go!! I love having a cool sister (JoAnn) to hook me up! See you there!!

Chelley said...

I mean the necklace is so cute!!