Friday, November 21, 2008

I had a BLAST!!!!

A HUGE thanks to Heather for organizing such an amazing night filled with friends all around. 295 friends. Even though I didnt know everyone, EVERYONE was super nice and I enjoyed watching twilight with you! All the prizes were so much fun. Especially the fake blood for those couple people who got it.  Oh and the finale prize. The signed book. Oh how I covert that. Im usually not star struck but Twilight is definitely a series I will keep forever. Its late and Im pooped and Im rambling, but check out the slideshow on my side bar. FUN FUN night!

Thanks Hez! Ill blog more specifics tomorrow when my brain can function. 

Thanks Mom. Amy, and Rebecca for going with me. I have to say again, I have awesome friends. 

4 comments:

rich and steph said...

I wish I could have gone but Rich said heck no after being gone for 3 days at outdoor school;( Your husband is sooo funny and awesome!! We had the best time up there and he always made me laugh. I want to know when he is going to post Allison Evans on youtube doing the "weinie man" at the big campfire-he promised he would:) Outdoor school rocked!!! I need much more sleep but as soon as I get it I will be posting pictures on my blog and describing it in detail. Paul, I need that video!!! Jaden looked like he was having a blast too. I will see Twilight soon-I know the party had to have been great with you and Heather at the helm:) Was Edward just delicious or what?!!! Might need to pay you for some jewelry if you are up to it.

Sparklinbecks said...

First. Thank you for the invite. It was SO much fun and I know my mom and sister had a great time too!

Second. Thank you for my necklace. I heart it so much! Jaden asked me who made it for me and I told him my friend did, to which he replied "Me did?!" (He thought he was my only friend.) haha

Thanks Michelle for everything!

rich and steph said...

You are too sweet:) Tell Paul I am waiting for the video on Youtube!! I am thinking of going Friday to Twilight-no shopping for me. Harkins was very nice and said I could use my tickets for any day. New Moon is being made-yes!! Another party maybe:) I have a picture to post of Paul-told him you would want it out there in the blogging world:)

smartquacker said...

IT sounds like you had a lot of fun watching the movie. I thought it was great too.