Wednesday, November 05, 2008


This may be a long a post. Lots has been going on. We will start off with Halloween. Heres the little diva dressed as Lola from Hanna Montana. She really looked cute.  About 10 families always get together for a bbq before trick or treating. Its really a fun time. We just hang out out front together until all the candy is gone. And the weather was beautiful.  Another fun year. 




Here are some sneak peaks of some new items I will have at the boutique Saturday. Be sure to come check it out. Its here at the store from 8am-5pm. there will be tons of homemade gift items, jewelry,  fresh baked rolls and cinnamon rolls and more. Dont miss it! Also print out this post and bring it in for 25% off one item in the store. Only one coupon per customer. Stamp card will not be stamped on discounted item.


25% off one item
limit one coupon per customer




This one is not done. Just think GLITTER!!  
See you Saturday!!!

3 comments:

Michele said...

great stuff...I will see it for myself soon enough! Cant wait to see it in person>

smartquacker said...

Looks like you had fun for Halloween.

Sparklinbecks said...

I love your signs. I heart them. Your stuff is always amazing though.

Thanks for doing the boutique with me tonight :)

I didnt realize the autism walk was last weekend!

Jenna looked so cute on Halloween!