Happy Birthday Dr. Suess. Without you learning to read would have never been as much fun!!!!

Since today is Dr. Suess birthday Jennas school class is dressing up as characters from his books. Can you guess who?????
Cyndi Lou Who! She loved her braids. I hope they stay!

Read a Dr. Suess book today. There are so many wonderful ones to choose from. I personaly love Horton hears a who.



6 comments:
HOw fun!!
aunt jen!
Would you could you in a box? I loved reading Dr. Suess to the kids! I read some of them so often I knew them by heart and could read the books with my eyes closed. Jenna was adorable...loved the hair!
my kiddo school is doing similiar !! did you that dr seuss could not stand kids??? soo funny !!
anyways your daughter is adorable !
xoxo,
beth
I love Jenna's look! How did you get her braids to stay up? I also am way excited that you are taking pics at Miss Beverly's dance loft as Camryn is taking dance there. I jumped for joy when I read the letter about the pictures - yay!!!
Makes me remember my youngest in 2nd grade. They had Dr Suess day and the teacher made green eggs and ham. Let's just say no one will forget that day....my son and the green eggs & ham didn't get along very well. lol Don't know if the teacher repeated that the next year or not. Dressing up is a much better idea.
She is too cute Michelle! Love the hair!
Post a Comment