Sunday, August 27, 2006

Ive been tagged!!http://www.blogger.com/img/gl.link.gif

Thanks to Amy I have been tagged. So here it goes.

IF YOU COULD BUILD A HOUSE ANYWHERE, WHERE WOULD IT BE?
Anywhere next to my sister Jen. I miss her and would love to be able to see her everyday.

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING?
jeans that make my rear look good even on those not so skinny days

FAVORITE PHYSICAL FEATURE OF THE OPPOSITE SEX?
the eyes. Definatley the eyes.

WHAT'S THE LAST CD YOU BOUGHT?
ok so it was dottie loves rock from target. Jenna picked it out. It does have a few good songs on it though.

WHERE IS YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO BE?
On the beach with a good book. Its been way too long.

WHERE'S YOUR LEAST FAVORITE PLACE TO BE?
Outside in 110 degree heat. UGH!!

WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO BE MASSAGED?
the back

STRONG IN MIND OR STRONG IN BODY?
depends on the day

WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING?
6:30am weekdays, and as late as possible on weekends.

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE KITCHEN APPLIANCE?
The microwave. We wouldnt eat without it.

WHAT MAKES YOU REALLY ANGRY?
ignorance and intolerance. And people picking on my kids.

IF YOU COULD PLAY AN INSTRUMENT, WHAT WOULD IT BE
acoustic guitar or piano. Tough call

FAVORITE COLOR?
right now its a dark teal and chocolate brown. Changes often however.

WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SPORTS CAR OR SUV?
SUV definatley.

DO YOU BELIEVE IN AN AFTERLIFE?
Yes, absolutley

FAVORITE CHILDREN'S BOOK?
"Hungry little catapilar", and "Superfudge"

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON?
winter in Az.

WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE HOUSEHOLD CHORE
bathrooms

IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPER POWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
ok this may sound super cheesey and beauty queenish, but world peace and total kindness.

IF YOU HAVE A TATTOO - WHAT IS IT AND WHERE IS IT?
a turtle on my ankle.

CAN YOU JUGGLE?
nope

THE ONE PERSON FROM YOUR PAST YOU WISH YOU COULD GO BACK AND TALK TO?
My grandparents on my dads side. I loved them so much. I wish I couldve sat down and asked all kinds of questions about thier lives. They passed away before I really "grew" up and found family history important.

WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE DAY?
When I have nothing scheduled and I can just do whatever I want.

WHAT'S IN THE TRUNK OF YOUR CAR?
frames from IKEA, easles for the store, magnet boards, legos, polly pocket shoes, and lots of dirt.

WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SUSHI OR HAMBURGER?
Oh a big fat juicey hamburger with bacon and avacados. Yum!

WHO DO YOU TAG NEXT?
Kim and my mom

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm not even going to dignify the "not so skinny days" comment with a remark! PUUUHHHHLLLLEEEEEAAASSE!