As if all of that wasnt enough, while I was at class on Saturday my husband calls me and informs me our daughter wants a bunny. I just laughed. He cant be serious right. Thats the last thing I need. Another animal in the house. Well he was serious. I got another phone call later saying we had a BIG bunny named Jasmine. 2 dogs, 2 hamsters, and a bunny. Who needs a zoo.


Its crazy. The dogs and the bunny are totally fine together. No growling, no eating, or chasing. The bunny is like 1 year old and potty trained. She just hops all over the house and every once in a while you see a bunny run across the hall. Kinda freaky. I was totally mad, and I still am a little peeved, but I said I would give it a try. Jenna just loves her so how can I take her away.
The good side to this rollercoaster is I think my inspiration is finally breaking out. Thanks to Elsie Flannigan, Katherine Brooks, and Ali Edwards. The class ideas are pouring out. The layout ideas wont stop coming. I think Ill be scrapping into the wee hours of the morning. Ive been having a block and its been making me crazy. But my work schedule is light this week and I think I can get some projects done. Wish me luck. That is if this cold I feel coming on goes away.
Keep an eye out in the next few days for peaks at my class samples. I will be posting dates and description in the next day or so.



7 comments:
So sorry to hear about Kodi. Thats a very tough thing to go through... you made the right decision for your little guy.
That bunny is cute. It would be hard to kick her out.
Ok I have to admit your new bunny is cute! so I have aparrot that talks and sings do you think you would like to adopt him???? I wouldeven buy the bird food for a year
Sherryimrnapib
ok that is weird where did those initials behind my name come from?
oh yes that bunny is cute! i guess if it's potty trained and the dogs get along with it, how bad can it be right? so glad your mojo is back. i think mine left again.
I'm so sorry about your dog :( You and my SIL could trade zoo stories though. Couple her love for animals with her kids' curiosity, and they have tons of pets...I lost count at 10!
How is the puppy doing now after being home a few days?
Still loving my puppy. Hes so dang adorable. But I think Im allergic to the bunny. Shes going outside as soon as it cools down.
Post a Comment