
Isnt she cute. She was born to dance and perform.Next, I had the privledge to attend Sparkle Bella this past weekend. ALL the projects and teachers were fantastic. Miss Foof herself Theresa McFayden, Kimberly Kwan, Carolyn Peeler, and Marilyn Healy. They made 12 hours fly by. The only downfall was it wasnt at Devine Memories. But I understand;) Here are peaks at the fabulous projects. They are not all done so thats why they are just peaks, but youll get the idea at how fabulous they are.



Here are some other fun pictures from that day.
Me, Helle, and Kim

Marilyn , Kim Hesson, Me, Kim Kwan, Carolyn, and Teresa.
Kim Hesson and Colleen.Thanks ladies for a wonderful day!!!!
UPCOMING CLASSES
July 10th 10 in 2. Class fee $38. Heres a sneak peak of one of the layouts.

Monday July 16th Altered Cabinet Door wall art. The ORIGINAL. Some stores may try to imitate this fabulous class but they dont come close. For $40 you will recieve the door, your choice of patterned papers, vinyl rubons, melissa frances rubons, mini accordian album, and more. Heres a peak. To see the full sample visit the store. It is on display there.



2 comments:
Hi Michelle!! It was so fun to get to know you a bit while at Sparkle Bella! I am so glad you came.
The projects look wonderful. I can't wait to see all the Silver Bella goodies!
Post a Comment