Today is the day!!!!
but first. The winner of yesterdays giveaway is ....
Michelle Robb!
send me your address and Ill send you your goodies.
but first. The winner of yesterdays giveaway is ....
Michelle Robb!
send me your address and Ill send you your goodies.
As for todays giveaway

Keep posting today. This is the last giveaway.
Now for my reveal. Click here!
or here
We have gone online! Its small to start but I will be adding things ALL the time. I have a big pile to work on today. I will be be doing custom vinyl along with premade ones, project kits, handmade art, fun embellishments, trims, and more. Go check it out HERE!
Now for my reveal. Click here!
or here
We have gone online! Its small to start but I will be adding things ALL the time. I have a big pile to work on today. I will be be doing custom vinyl along with premade ones, project kits, handmade art, fun embellishments, trims, and more. Go check it out HERE!



10 comments:
How fun, I get to post the first comment! The new site looks awesome! What a great idea. I am sure it will be a hit. Good job, Michelle! Tina Wishart
how exciting shell belle!! friday the 13th is always a lucky day.
congratulations on your latest devine design! =)
luv,
nancy =)
That is great. Pictures are really nice and close. Looks good.
Julie in Queen Creek
GREAT class last nite. Congratulations on your new online venture
Michelle, I got your e-mail and added your new site "Just Devine" to my blog so that others may find it. Good Luck and great job.
Tammy Carpenter
I added this new site to my google reader and will check it often.
Congratulations on your new venture! I am already tempted!
Awesome Michelle! So excited for you!
congrats on your new venture!
Congratulations!! That is pretty darn cool.
gorgeous stuff michelle !!! just love all your new pretties !!!
good luck on the venture !! i am sure it will be a hit !
xo,
beth quinn
Post a Comment