Debbie Clifton
Congrats Debbie. Ill get it to you soon. Theres 2 more giveaways, one today and one tomorrow so keep posting. Theres still a chance. Tomorrow is the big reveal day. Im working hard to get it ready. Im really excited! Be sure to check it out!
Heres the next giveaway.



8 comments:
woo hoo I never win anything so I will try again! See you tonite
I've only won one blog giveaway, but it was a good one. You just need a little competition. :) I can't wait to hear what your big reveal is..this is kind of exciting.
Count me in! I can't wait to hear about the new adventure? I will check back tomorrow. Hope you are having a great evening!
Rock On!! Can't wait to see today's treat. This is a great idea.....michelle robb
Hi Michelle. Even though I am over here in Texas, I am always interested in what you are doing at Devine Memories. When do we hear what your new venture is? Oh, and count me in for the giveaway!
Dana
Yeah....so excited that I won..yes I am using the power of "the secret"...positive thinking is so real...so sad you guys lost...and I won, I won, I won...keep trying you guys..maybe next time?? (tee hee)
New Adventure ma'am? Didn't know!! Best of luck w/it! Count me in on ur giveaway!!
Have a great day!
Julie
Cant wait to see what the big reveal is! And the giveaway looks like fun stuff!!
Post a Comment