Sunday, July 27, 2008

I think Im finally ready

Ready to join the digital scrapbook world. I never thought I would say that. In fact the other day I just said I would never. Well, NEVER say never. I am hooked. I havnt done a page yet but I have been playing non stop with photos and getting all kinds of kits to actually start a scrapbook page. I will still print them out and add texture but wow. I think the BIG problem was I didnt know how to play in photoshop very well. Especially with frames and all. But it just started clicking and Im having a ball. Heres what I just did this morning. 10 minutes is all it took. Dont get me wrong, I will still always love to create with textures. I will still paint, collage, sand, layer, and all but I will also do digital.



3 comments:

Maija said...

Job well done, Michelle! Do you use a specific program to design your pages?

Anonymous said...

OK...Michelle, now you have to show me how you did that. I love it. Tina

Sparklinbecks said...

digital is fun, but i agree about always still creating with the real stuff! i think the page you did is so much fun! if you go to shappyprincess.com (i think) there are tons of free kits you can mix up together too!