Monday, July 28, 2008

My first digital page!

Here is my first actual digital page. Keep in mind I have limited resources. Only like 4 different papers. But I am pretty proud. Now I can print this out and embellish wth texture. Not much though. I am really loving photoshop. It took me long enough.


Ok back to creating with actual stuff. I have my pattern mania class tomorrow night. I think there are still a few open spots. Its only $16 for 2 layouts. Infact, I used a digital title. This one.
Yes wintertime. We all have Christmas photos from years past so I thought this would be fun. Im in the Christmas mode right now. Maybe because Im wishing it were November and cooler.

We are having our autism fundraiser the week of August 18-23rd. There will be raffles, face painting, cotton candy, make n takes, and more. I will post about it in the next week so keep your eye out for it. You wont want to miss the raffle. I will have online bidding also this year for those of you who are out of towners.

Hasta

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michelle - welcome to the digital world. This is fantastic. Before buying, check out all the free digi sites. There are tons of things to down load and as you become more familiar with your software, you will realize that one element, one paper can be used in so many ways.

I stopped by the store with my completed "Sparkle Elements" to show you the digi scrap pics I incorporated. . .also printed 6X6 copies of layouts to use in Ikea shadow box fames. . .very cool.

Can you tell I'm excited -

Gayl Staffler

Sparklinbecks said...

Any new digi layouts?! Tomorrow is the all nighter! How did it come up so fast?

Michele said...

Nice digital page..and thanks for keeping us "out of towners" in mind.