Monday, August 04, 2008

What a weekend

This past weekend was filled to the brim. We had our all night crop at the store
which I barely made it through. They seem to be getting harder and harder. Does that mean Im getting older??? But it was fun anyway. Some great gals who actually kept their energy up the whole entire 12 hours. It seemed as if as soon as the sun started rising a flow of energy came rushing back. It was great. I did however sneak away with my mom and Rebecca to see Mama Mia. Cute movie. I was totally laughing. The cast was great. Then at midnight we had to sneak away again to get our very own copies of Breaking Dawn. If you dont know what that is it is the 4th book in the twilight series. I couldnt tear myself away from it once I started reading. Stephenie Meyer is an amazing author. She totally knows how to suck you in to her novels.


Then Saturday we headed over to Wild Horse Pass for the Scrappin Sisters retreat. We did a make n take for then. What a creative bunch they had there. Amazing! I am definatley looking into attending next go around. Sweet, sweet gals who put this event on to0.

The next few weeks are also filled to the brim. When isnt I suppose. School starts next Monday so this week we will meet the teachers. Tanner got his id card, schedule, and locker assignment in the mail. So I guess its offical, hes in junior high. YIKES!!!! We requested a top locker for him because the kid is 5 foot 5. Another yikes.

We are also coming close to our autism fundraiser August 18-23rd. I will post info and auction items in the next week. So lots to do to keep busy. Maybe sometime in there I can fit in a new digital page. I got a few tips so Im hoping It will look more dimensional than the first.

2 comments:

Sparklinbecks said...

I had a great time this weekend!

Make sure you post the tips, I want to know how to make it all look more dimensional too!

Michele said...

I wish I could have been there for the all-nighter...but I was with you in spirit because I bought Breaking Dawn and finished by Sunday afternoon! I miss Bella and Edward already...I wish I had read it one page a day because now I know there will be no more and I am sad...sniff