Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Giveaway!!!!

How about a fun giveaway to kick off my new online store site.
This is one of my favorite pieces.



Here is how it will work. You will recieve entries for different things.

1st- make a comment to this post and recieve one entry
2nd- register on my new site and recieve 5 entries
3rd- Copy and paste the code to the button below to your sidebar and recieve 10 entries.

Thats a total of 16 possible entries.

I will draw the winner next Friday the 22nd.








Thanks again for all of your support

5 comments:

Michele said...

That is beautiful Michele!

Sparklinbecks said...

I am not forgetting the bug spray! I had to add the cute new button to my blog before I left!

Kim D. said...

Super cute...count me in. I think I have all 16 entries. Yippee!

Beth said...

oh put me in too !!! and thanks for that yummy bread recipe i can't wait to try it out !!!
xo,
beth

CalleLillyCafe said...

I'm liking the banner w/the owl at the end! Great work ma'am!