Heres a finished shot of rolls and little loafs. MMMMMM
1 cup butter
1 1/2 cups sugar
1 tsp salt
6 cups milk
10-12 cups of flour
3 packets yeast
In a seperate bowl mix half the flour (5 cups) and all the packets of yeast together. Mix it well! This part is where I would always mess up. It is really important that the yeast is mixed well in the flour.
In a sauce pan combine milk, sugar, salt, and butter and heat until butter is melted. It should be warm like bath water, NOT boiling.
Add liquid to flour mixture and mix well. Start adding the rest of the flour until its a dough consistency. Kneed about 5 or 6 times. Split into 3 groups and let rise until it doubles in size.
Once it has risen kneed dough a couple of times and roll out into a large triangle. About 9-10 inches wide and about 1/4 inch thick. Cover surface with pizza sauce, pepperonis, and cheese.
Rollup lengthwise. Cut into pieces about 1 1/2 inches thick. Place on cookie sheet. Cover and let rise an additional 45 minutes.
Heat oven to 350 and bake until tops are golden brown. Then EAT! YUMMY!!!
I hope this all makes sense. I forgot to take photos sorry.
This is the best bread you will have though. Thanks Jen for letting me share.
These are actually rolls I made not using my sisters recipe. They didnt taste as good but its just for the photo sake.
Now for the new online store. I started just devine by devine memories not too long ago as a kind of trial. It has been doing so well I decided to go further and create a real online store front. So same stuff, with a few more things eventually, go check it out. items will still be available off of both sights until September 1st. Also the autism fundraiser raffle items will be on this sight. So go check it out. tell me what you think. I will be doing a giveaway starting Thursday so check in.



2 comments:
Hey Michelle- Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am going to have to try the pizza roll recipe. It looks like something my kiddos would love. Hopefully I'll have time to stop by Devine and crop soon...Kim D.
I WANT ROLLS! WHERE ARE MY ROLLS, DARREN??? :D
Post a Comment