Remember the giveaway is still going on so post your comment HERE.
Saturday, August 16, 2008
I finished it!!
I started this banner last weekend for the raffle and finished it yesterday. If you would like to bid on it tickets are only $1 each. I know this is shameless. Plug after plug for the raffle. But it is a good cause. Go check out the other items.


Remember the giveaway is still going on so post your comment HERE.
Remember the giveaway is still going on so post your comment HERE.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
put me down for 5 tickets and I will call the store and pay.
That turned out beautiful!! I want to win it!
Ok I see you put a memory on my blog so I will post one of you...One of my fondest memories is conference weekend at your mom's house scraping and chatting and just feeling like you were a sister to me...love ya man!
I'm going to leave a memory too, even though you didn't ask for it!
It was Memory Trends in Vegas. We were both suffering from an unfortunate, but necessary monthly infliction. And every darn machine in the convention center was broken! So, in a moment of sheer desperation, you stuck your arm inside the malfunctioning vending machine to retrieve the "prize." One of my favorite photos of you ever... remember the title? "Mormom Girls Gone Bad!" LOL! Now THATS a memory!
Post a Comment