Friday, September 26, 2008

Bad Blogger


I have been a bad blogger this past week. Ive just been way busy. But whats new right. Our lives seem to get busier everyday. I just got done with a fun project. Theres still a few finishing touches it needs but Im not sure what yet. I need to stare at it for a day. I used Dream Street papers. Most of Laura Ellingsons new line. I LOVE it. Its pretty and funky all at the same time. Fun patterns that play well together. These pictures arent so great. It is almost midnight. No natural light to be found. You cant really see all the little detail like the stitching everywhere, but you will get the idea. 




2 comments:

Sparklinbecks said...

i dont know what youre talking about! This is beautiful!! I LOVE it.

rich and steph said...

They are beautiful! You have the best ideas-I need you to come over and help me decorate:) Did you catch Jonas Brothers on Dancing with the Stars? I have had to watch it about 30 times now with Camryn and Colton-it is good but I can now say I am a little sick of "lovebug":)