Monday, September 29, 2008

A couple new layouts


I have not really done layouts for myself in a long time. It has been either for a class or for page kits for the store. It felt really good to sit down and just go. No limitations. Just whatever I felt like doing. I really need to do that more often. Heres what I came up with.



It was so much fun. When I cam home the other night I found this.




What a creative little girl I have. 

6 comments:

Sparklinbecks said...

Those are beautiful pages!

And what a cool art piece your daughter did!!

Amy O said...

Thats funny!!! Jenna is a funny girl!

After getting your little love note this morning and the mess you left for me, I now have a new idea for what I want on my T-shirt... I'll have to tell you in person so I don't offend anyone!

Amy O said...

Never mind... I just texted it to you , after you asked me to work for you tomorrow! Now I KNOW thats what I need on my t-shirt!

Maija said...

She's so delightful!
I'll try to get into the store this week to pick up my chair!

Michele said...

Jenna has some of your genes too! I love the picture on the first page...too funny!

rich and steph said...

The picture Jenna made is too cute and I loved how her dad posed with her! Sounds like she is creative just like you.