Edited Feb. 2nd: Half of my appointments have been filled. If you are
interested please contact me ASAP.
Help me build my portfolio! For the full month of February I will be offering an amazing deal on photo sessions. I really want to expand my portfolio and photography experience. Heres the deal.
$45 ( for up to 5 people. $5 for each additional person after that. )
$35 for individuals, such as senior pictures, head shots or just updated photos of the kiddos.
You will receive a photo session (approximately 1 hour), a cd of 20 edited photos for individuals or 35 edited photos for families. This is a steal! The timing is PERFECT. Get someone you love a headshot for Valentines day or get those fun urban shoots of your senior just in time for graduation announcements to go out. Email me at dmadmin@devinememories.net for an appointment today. Times are limited.



1 comment:
Ok-I will be calling you!! That is an amazing deal and we need a new family photo. Last one was 2 years ago in Utah in the freezing snow up a canyon. First I have to cut and color my hair - I know, so vain:)
Post a Comment