Saturday, January 31, 2009

CHA update


I know its taken me a few days to blog. So sorry. I have several messages to blog but just have been extremely beat these last couple of days. 

So.... CHA was great. So many wonderful things coming out. The show itself seemed a bit quiet but still lots of eye candy to look at.  I went with my mom and JoAnn. They walked the floor and took tons of pictures for me while I worked the Paper Element/ Core dinations booth. We had walk throughs of everything at night back at the hotel. 




Here I am working the make n take table. My eyes were burning for some reasons so the glasses had to go on.  And here I am next to my new line on the wall. It was really weird seeing it up there. But way cool at the same time. One night we decided to head over to Disneyland. They had a special twilight rate for the convention. It was so cold. JoAnn and I had to get hats to keep our heads warm. 


Now for some other favorites. 


Fancy Pants


Bella Blvd




Melissa Frances

And Chatterbox. They are back!!!!



and Graphic 45. 

There is so much more to show. GCD had 10 new releases, amazing. Basic grey always a favorite. Kaiser had some awesome new wood items. And as a treat for me, I got to see one of those cute Aussie guys changing in the booth while breaking down the show.  Now thats eye candy. 

Im not sure why everything is underlined. I cant seem to get it off so just ignore. This isnt one giant link. HAHA!

Have a great weekend1

6 comments:

sherry said...

I must say you and JoAnn look awesome in your hats! You are so creative, you should be so proud of your new line. You have to tell me where your store is so I can see all of your new stuff.

rich and steph said...

Looks like you had a great time and thanks for blogging;) I love you in your glasses.

Anonymous said...

lookin' good!

-jen

Anonymous said...

looks like you had a good time! congrats on the new line!

Tina said...

So glad you had a good time! I am so proud of you and your new line....so cool!

Tina said...

ok...did that sound weird...not proud like I had anything to do with it...just happy for you! :) haha