Friday, January 23, 2009


So my amazingly talented friend Rebecca took some head shots of me today. I have put this off forever because I just dont feel I photograph well. But I got my top braces off and trust Rebecca completely so I decided today was the day for photos. 

I meet Rebecca through the store where she is a member of our design team and a teacher. I just adore her. We find we are so much alike it is actually scary! But with her great eye and my trust in her we got some great photos. I think I actually look good. Heres one of my favorites. Its along the same wall I took Jennas photos against not that long ago. 


The others are awesome also. Thanks rebecca. You Rock! My next post will be from CHA in Cali. YAHOO! Come see me at the Paper Element booth if you at CHA! 

Hasta

8 comments:

Tina said...

You are right Michelle....the photo turned out great! Have fun in Cali.

Sparklinbecks said...

I really like this one. you are so sweet, thank you for being such an easy subject!

Anonymous said...

I love my beautiful sister!!!!

-Jen

Kim D. said...

You look great! Good job ladies!!!

Michele said...

Braces off!!! Yehaw! You look great! Have fun in Cali!

sherry said...

Michelle it is so fun to find your blog! This is an awesome picture of you. I haven't seen your kids in so long! I went to the zoo a couple weeks ago and realized the last time I went was with you EIGHT years ago! Time flies...(My word varification says"fatiest". DO youthink it is trying to tell me something?)

rich and steph said...

I love the pic and you look awesome in purple!!

Michelle Devine said...

you all are just so kind :)