Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Page #2

Heres my girlie attempt. The paper looks shiny because it is a mock up print. The real stuff will be heavy weight texture and NOT shiny. I used the paper "Bailey" and the blue background off one of the other papers. I also used the journaling card that says "my day". I cut the swirls shape out with my Craft Robo and then glittered with a green glass glitter. You can also see the Heidi Swapp ghost bird with a pink jeweled crown. I still love those birds. I pulled some vintage music paper from my stash along with some autumn leaves buttons and random pink jewels. I think it turned out pretty good. But the cute girl didnt help much ;) ;)


6 comments:

Sparklinbecks said...

oooh i like this! it really shows how versatile your paper can be!! and everything is such a girly fun touch!

Anonymous said...

Shell . . . you never cease to amaze me! Can't wait for the release this weekend at CHA. You go girl!

Anonymous said...

Awesome!!!

-Jen

Anonymous said...

Love this! You are most certainly so creative with paper!

rich and steph said...

Another great one:)

Hezstone said...

Very cute..everything you do is cute..even the kids you make are cute...you might wanna send Jenna back..she has dents in her cheeks.
LOVE EM...wanna pinch em!! ;-D