Monday, January 19, 2009

My First Page



My first page ever playing with my new papers. What a feeling. Strange and exciting. But it was easy since these papers were created with this boy in mind! Im working on a few more samples for The Paper Element booth at CHA. I will post those as I go. 



I used "Arlow" in the my favorite pieces line along with the journaling blocks. Techniques Tuesday raw shapes, Tim Holtz gears and grunge board for the @ 10 and the arrow, bazzill chipboard star, and American Crafts white chipboard thickers. I cut the gear and the puzzle piece out of my Craft Robo. 



Have a Happy Monday! I know I need this fresh week. 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!!!!

:)Jen

Tina said...

So cool that you are scrapping with your own line of paper! Wahoo! Good for you.

Sparklinbecks said...

I think it looks great! Everything goes really well together!

Melissa said...

I really just love the expression on Jaden's face; just fun and natural. Must be interesting to work with something you created.. Congratulations, again! Can't wait to see the other pages!

rich and steph said...

That is awesome! I wish I was as creative as you:)