Monday, March 09, 2009

Another fun shoot


I know. I have been posting alot of pictures.  But Ive been taking alot of photos lately. I LOVE the practice. Yesterday I got to take photos for an old friend. Her kids are getting baptised this Friday.  My part is to help with the program. I dont get to hang out with her as much anymore so it was fun seeing her and her TALL kids and her hubby. I can still remember when the kids were babies. Time sure does fly. Can u tell I love that blue wall?







Tomorrow I start a fun filled week of dance pictures. I'm super excited. Little girls in tutus! So much fun. I hope to create soon! I have all kinds of ideas running through my brain.

Until later...

2 comments:

sherry said...

Um...those kinda look like Krista's kids. Are those Krista's kids? I love the blue wall too, FTR.

rich and steph said...

I can't wait for the dance photos as camryn is in them. They are the 24 of March, right? Should I put her hair in a bun so she looks like a real ballerina:)