Wednesday, March 11, 2009

girls in tutus....

Are just so stinkin cute! I am doing dance photos all week at Beverly's dance loft. LOVE her. She is the sweetest most patient person ever. And a wonderful teacher and dancer. I wanted to try and do some different dance photos so we have the traditional class photos, the dancer doing a fun pose and then we threw in a cool damask background to get a cute headshot like photo. Heres 2 of my favorites so far....


Im not sure what blogger does when it resizes my photos but my colors dont seem as vibrant  hmmmmmm. Her pink is way pink on my original. If anyone knows why it would do this, please share. I know I must be doing something wrong. But the girls are still too cute. Not your traditional dance photo but I like them. More today and Friday. What fun!

3 comments:

rich and steph said...

I am getting so antsy for you to do Camryn's after spring break!! I keep seeing all the photos and loving them!! You rock girlfriend:)

Tina said...

Your photos are all adorable. I love them! No idea why blogger is doing that. You are waaaay ahead of me in the photo dept.
Can't wait to see the next set of tutus.

Lara said...

so cute! I get to take dance pics in a month too....can't wait!